|P.U| Players United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players United

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
threat

threat

Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Empty
PostSubject: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello. I suppose you've heard of me or seen me play at pubs like emo's and kc's.
I registered at 2 clan forums which is bow and energetic but it looks like the 2 forums are not much active sooo... I'll see if I can see some action and shit here :DD

Oh yeah and, after I registered, i needed to go to my email and activate my account. fuck you p.u forum. I'm too lazy to do dat kind of stuff. =))

Back to top Go down
Kakarat

Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Hello Playa! My name is Kakarat. And you are? threat. mm hmm.

Last edited by Kakarat on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XteamXXXKakarat?feature=mhee
SurfingGamer87
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
SurfingGamer87

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Don't blame us for the activation shit. Blame forumtl.
Back to top Go down
https://playersunited2d.forumtl.com
Noodles

Noodles

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

THREATTY CUM BACK BOW D::
Back to top Go down
threat

threat

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Noodles wrote:
THREATTY CUM BACK BOW D::

Naaah
Back to top Go down
ZXavier88Z

ZXavier88Z

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:01 pm

This clan is under a great inactivity situation right now and I don't think you will like it here because you won't be seeing that much of clan activities so I'm telling you the truth. P.U is gonna fall soon the end is near so yes. It would help if you know people that can help revive the clan. Anyways thanks for introducing yourself here in our forums. Sorry about the Registration thing though. (I became lazy on doing dat stuff too xd when I registered here xd.)
Back to top Go down
threat

threat

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

ZXavier88Z wrote:
This clan is under a great inactivity situation right now and I don't think you will like it here because you won't be seeing that much of clan activities so I'm telling you the truth. P.U is gonna fall soon the end is near so yes. It would help if you know people that can help revive the clan. Anyways thanks for introducing yourself here in our forums. Sorry about the Registration thing though. (I became lazy on doing dat stuff too xd when I registered here xd.)

Any clan should stay strong. Don't worry, I think P.U can recover and develop more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)   Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underline text: [u]text[/u] (ctrl+u)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|P.U| Players United :: Introduction-
Jump to: