|P.U| Players United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players United

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.

Go down 
+3
WhiteWolf
Kakarat
BelieveFaith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakarat

Kakarat

Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Empty
PostSubject: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Well ever since i joined this clan it was like beautiful. Until now, Spitfire joined. Everything was a mess because Of him. (I know some of you like him but really did you stay active on forum rather than going others clan forum?) He made a lot of mistakes and even became a sM. I don't know why he was a sM (I mostly think because of Clan Training). The first mistake he had was offtopic a lot. 2nd boss around. 3rd you don't wanna know,BIG MOUTH (big mouth means he talk non-stop) Some of you guys already know this but I don't wanna say who knows plus hate spitfire. And plus I saw surf posted 'Bullshit about spitfire' I saw a lot of you guys like him plus apolgize. Well, know what. I didn't. Spitfire Lied to me TOO MUCH. I asked him did he get rejected on Label Apply he said ' ******* ' ( * = Something unknown) and i asked him did he get Kicked/rejected on energetic? he said *******. those were LIES. when we mad at him and yell at him. he doesn't say anything and last but not least he says 'SORRY' alright that makes no sense. he did a BIG mistake i don't know if you agree, But really he did. even that he yelled at the newcomer today 'rainz'. Me, chem, Surf, rainz,spitfire was talking suddenly. something happened. And battled again. well Spitfire was on brb then. Rainz said ' Was spitfire always this Dumbass?'
well everyone said ***. surf and chem knows it. Then when he was back There was a fight again... then I checked other peoples clan forums. and saw every spitfire made apply on. some members on those clan doesn't like spitfire. they yelled at him the same but they didn't mean to (I knew). then now Spitfire is a sM on Pu clan. Newcomer makes a apply... after all on a sudden yea again. spitfire rage fired at rainz. mostly rainz said poor to spitfire Xd. Spitfire was on *Rage Mode* I thought he was gonna Rage quit XD.
i asked him some above things blah blah blah.. He said ***** well that was terrible. He always boss around like a fucking CEO. tells people what to do. I know that penguin said give a chance to spitfire. well i didn't say anything but i didn't say that i don't like him. Surf i know ur ****. last week. So yea this topic is where i spit all the things out at spitfire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XteamXXXKakarat?feature=mhee
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 am

So what? You want Surf to kick him out of the clan?
Back to top Go down
BelieveFaith

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 am

@KakaratCM

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Kakarat

Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 pm

@whitewolf dude. gosh. you weren't here when spitfire ruins stuff up. you were like gone. so you rather talk to surf more than me or Xavier.
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:05 am

KakaratCM wrote:
@whitewolf dude. gosh. you weren't here when spitfire ruins stuff up. you were like gone. so you rather talk to surf more than me or Xavier.

I was here the whole time, I saw everything. I just don't bitch and whine about it. I believe in 2nd chance. I was never gone.
Back to top Go down
Excile

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:29 am

lol. what?
Back to top Go down
SurfingGamer87
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
SurfingGamer87

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:04 am

@KakaratCM Your grammar sucks so much. and your english is so bad.
Back to top Go down
https://playersunited2d.forumtl.com
Kakarat

Kakarat

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:21 pm

@surf like i said to you I Live in HONG KONG
Back to top Go down
EpicP3nguin
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
EpicP3nguin

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 pm

How did you get A+ in exams?xD

Last edited by EpicP3nguin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

EpicP3nguin wrote:
How did you get A+ in exams?xD

Wow, I just started to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Jayz

Jayz

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Copy in his seatmates always works for me xd
Back to top Go down
SurfingGamer87
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
SurfingGamer87

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://playersunited2d.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.   Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yea, About Spitfire Mistakes.
Page 1 of 1