|P.U| Players United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players United

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

M3 Vs Awp (Poll)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye

Skye

M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: M3 Vs Awp (Poll)   M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 am

This "Vs" has been all around the CS2D. But honestly.. Which is actually better? I have my answer. But you'll decide too.

M3 Description: is a shotgun. it has the power for a one hit kill if you aim right. There's a short pause after a shot. M3ers can get owned very hard with any assault rifle.

AWP Description: is a sniper. One shot with full scope on will lead to a kill. There is a very long pause after one shot. Though, It's dangerous if your enemy is good at the AWP.
Back to top Go down
Techiez

Techiez

M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 Vs Awp (Poll)   M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:27 pm

M3 Voted.

Reason : You can't be owned if you're really good at m3. If you can manage to get close to people you can own them real hard. M3 can own AWP if you move fast enough.
Back to top Go down
SurfingGamer87
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
SurfingGamer87

M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 Vs Awp (Poll)   M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 pm

I voted for AWP.
Back to top Go down
https://playersunited2d.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3 Vs Awp (Poll)   M3 Vs Awp (Poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M3 Vs Awp (Poll)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|P.U| Players United :: Offtopic-
Jump to: