|P.U| Players United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players United

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ZXavier88Z Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZXavier88Z

ZXavier88Z

ZXavier88Z Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ZXavier88Z Introduction   ZXavier88Z Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I am too late to introduce myself. But the purpose of this is to make myself be familiar with each of you. To know who I really am.

I am ZXavier88Z, A long-time (Non - consecutive) Vice Leader of P.U, Until now I am still Vice Leader. I am trying my best to make this clan more Progressive. What I really mean with that is. Most of the clan members are being inactive. And I am doing everything I can. To make them go active again. It is either Recruit more members, Or make them active. But since we don't have a [24/7] Hosted server yet. It will be almost impossible to do both.

History
January
I started as a Helper of P.U Clan back in January to calm Techiez down whenever he goes insane in the P.U Chatbox. Since xFire was still not used yet by the Original 4 P.U Members . So they chat here at the P.U Chatroom, There are times Techiez rage quitting P.U Because he had some enemies in the Chatbox, Not to mention some folks that aren't being friendly for him. Or let's just say. he's not satisfied with those people.

February
So whenever he does that. I go in, and I join the clan, Replacing him in his rank. Then days passed on Techiez had Third-in-Command rank (TiC). It was only a matter of time there was this one guy whose name is not gonna be mentioned because I don't want to be rude. So Techiez got really mad and he just rage quitted the clan. Again. But this time. It's his last one. He never returned after that RQ.

So since my task is to replace him. I did, and I also had his [TiC] rank. So basically. I had access to Administrator Panel. And etc.

And as days passed. I really got irritated from Darkwolf. Telling his make-believe stories that he hacked more than 10 Ymail accounts , Had sex when he was 12 years old , Doing Charity work at age of 14, Being at a Singing contest but the singer's name there is Richard. and not Michael

I gotta tell you. The lies of him that I mentioned above are the lies that he told recently. Weeks ago. or months. He also denied it when I told him that he's not Richard. He said he's "Michael Richard Flores" . Though his Yahoo mail address says " MJ Liwanag" which is a Filipino name.

Anyways back to the story. Since I really got irritated from Darkwolf for being childish and immature, For acting like a badass that can't be stopped whatever rage rage stuff fucking fantasy. I easily kicked him out of the clan with Surf's help.

And Automatically. I got vL Position after that.

After lots of assholes fucking around with P.U Clan, We lost members . We had consecutive loses at Clan wars , Fun wars. So there were like 3 members left only. Me, Surf and RefrainedMind (Which was inactive that time) So I revived the clan (As mentioned on the Hall of Fame) and recruited some people. Iapathical , xTern, iFlash , EpicP3nguin , Payback and so on and so on until the Clan grew back again. Having alliance with bL , and so forth having a fight with them.

---- I think some members know the rest ahuahua.----
Back to top Go down
EpicP3nguin
Vice Leader
Vice Leader
EpicP3nguin

PostSubject: Re: ZXavier88Z Introduction   ZXavier88Z Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 am

Very interesting story..Although it sounds similar to something i've heard before...but still this story is interesting
Back to top Go down
ZXavier88Z

ZXavier88Z

PostSubject: Re: ZXavier88Z Introduction   ZXavier88Z Introduction Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

xd I know
Back to top Go down
Crew

Crew

PostSubject: Re: ZXavier88Z Introduction   ZXavier88Z Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 am

Cool story xavier Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZXavier88Z Introduction   ZXavier88Z Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZXavier88Z Introduction
Page 1 of 1